Protect your property.
- Personalized service – You will receive a dedicated account executive to handle your unique security guard needs.
- Peace of mind – Get notified within seconds of any alarm.
- Certified – Feel comfort in knowing we are UL-Listed and state licensed
- Free StartUp! Service – We will conduct a site survey so we can customize a security package specific to your property. ($899 value)
Meet Our Family of Security Guard Services
- Patrol job site to observe and report any disturbances, vandalism, and general safety issues.
- Check and verify alarm activities to increase police response.
- Provide comprehensive reports, such as the Daily Activity Reports (DAR’s) or Guard Shift Reports (GSRs), to document what was observed or encountered.
- Communicate unusual activity to the client, CPS’s Dispatch Center, CPS field management and/or police authorities as instructed in the post orders.
- Fully licensed and armed security officer to patrol, observe and protect a job site.
- Regularly monitor alarms and inspect security systems and other equipment to detect signs of tempering.
- Report any disturbances and safety issues to the client, CPS’s Dispatch Center, CPS Field Supervisor and/or police immediately to ensure
- Provide detailed reports to client, on a daily basis, to account for any issues, concerns or activities observed.
- Live on-site security officer to patrol job site.
- Specialized technology and alarm equipment enables officer to efficiently oversee large areas from a single command post.
- Daily Guard Shift Reports are provided to client that includes activity or safety concerns in a timely manner.
- Immediately contacts the appropriate authorities of any intrusions, alarms or emergencies on site.
- Professionally trained, fully certified, security officers that will monitor your property.
- Add high-tech optional upgrades, such as GPS-enabled monitoring and tracking, for increased protection.
- Reports activity, or any industrial concerns, to the client, Dispatch Center or local authorities, per post orders directives.
- Provide a fully, detailed reports on a daily basis on all issues or activities viewed on site.
- Follows post orders, provided by clients, to periodically patrol job site via patrol vehicle or foot.
- Reports and confirms alarms on a site.
- Accounts for all activity, safety issues, open gates, etc on daily reports.
- Immediately contacts authorities, client or Dispatch Center to report any emergencies or trespassing.
Combine Services for Multi-Layered Security
Mobile Surveillance Unit.
Fully customizable and highly effective 24/7 theft deterrent.
- Highly visible – Cost-effective mobile video surveillance for your job site.
- Completely customizable – We can accommodate your unique security needs.
- Solar-Powered Units Available! – Great for remote sites.
UL-Listed Command Center.
- Peace of mind - Let eCam’s UL listed central station guard your property off-hours.
- Protect your assets – ‘Round-the-clock monitoring service.
- Get notified in SECONDS! -We notify you whenever an alarm is triggered – instantly!
What Our Customers Are Saying
The new mobile security camera system is working out great. I really like having the ability to deploy as many as 6 satellite units for each base unit. This capability has allowed us to significantly lower our overall cost for the system. Since the satellites are completely wireless, not only is this convenient for us, our options for positioning the cameras are expanded, resulting in better security
-Caden Elvick – K. Hovnanian Homes / Sr. Community Construction Manager